1. This is a great idea! I’ve had a similar idea for years that I called it my Self-guided MFA. But she takes it to a whole new incredible level that reaches so many people.
2. Such a great interview with Cheryl Strayed. Here’s just one of many lines I loved: “(email…) is a real problem for me, a huge distraction not only from my writing, but from everything else I love to do, too. When it comes to getting to work, my trick is to conjure my inner-nun-with-a-ruler-in-hand and simply force myself to begin. Beginning is about three-quarters of the battle for me.”
3. Max Sebald’s Writing Tips. Such good advice like “Read books that have nothing to do with literature.”
4. Dani Shapiro on taking risks.
5. Free yoga video for writers.