1. Save yourself the time it would take to read Moby Dick and read David Ebenbach’s interview with Ishmael.
2. What happened when one writer committed herself to the 30 Day Write Yourself Alive challenge with Andrea Balt and Tyler Knott Gregson.
3. Margaret Atwood has a new book coming out this year.
4. My new favorite TV show.
5. Add to your TBR pile with these spring releases.
1. I love how Tayari Jones treats her writing self with such kindness and compassion. And I appreciate how generous she always is in sharing the ups and downs of the creative process.
2. A beautiful description of the morning writing process by Roxana Robinson.
3. A wise and thoughtful interview with the wise and thoughtful David Edenbach. His latest collection will definitely make my reading list this year.
4. 36 ideas for boosting creativity.
5. The lives they lived.