Each Friday I try to share five links that made me think, inspired me or I just found entertaining throughout the week.
- Preparing for our first vegan Thanksgiving.
- I love having journal writing prompts at the ready.
- A peek into the writing mind of J.K. Rowling.
- “To put it another way, it took me two decades to become brave enough to be angry.” Read this piece by Lindy West.
- I’ve been exploring this link between voice and integrity and authenticity. Do my words come from integrity or do they add to the noise of the world? This speaks to that.